ZASSI COLLECTIVE strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. ZASSI COLLECTIVE uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure, including restricting physical access to its offices, firewalls and secure databases. Our website www.zassicollective.com uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions.
ZASSI COLLECTIVE does not & will not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part to being able to provide our services to you.
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch & returns such as the delivery companies chosen by you at checkout.
- Professional Payment Services approved by you such as AfterPay once chosen at checkout to use their payment service.
- Professional service providers such as our advertising & marketing partners
- Professional analytic tool providers
- Law enforcement, CBA, AMEX & PayPal (fraud prevention & chargebacks), so we can help tackle fraud for any disputed purchases. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.CHANGES
There are many ways that ZASSI COLLECTIVE obtains information from you:
- via email signup on www.zassicollective.com website either at any point on the website located at the email gate or footer or at checkout & creating an account
- through out of stock notification sign-up on a selected product. Please note that email subscription sign-up can be de-selected at time whether creating an account or signing up for a restock update.
- navigational information about where visitors go on our website, analytics & tracking
- upon signing up at an event. INFORMATION PROVIDED DURING CHECKOUT
ZASSI COLLECTIVE ensures that any personal information that you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential. Upon checkout & placing an order you may save your address & information to your account for the purposes of faster checkout. Information provided at checkout will be used for;
- To deliver your order to you
- Send order update notifications via e-mail
- To send you shipment update SMS’
- Fraud prevention & detection – to protect & detect fraud against you or ZASSI COLLECTIVE
- Google Customer Reviews (if you opt-in at checkout)
Your card’s security/CCV code is not stored at checkout & all payments are encrypted as per PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions. Your payment information is only used by ZASSI COLLECTIVE for payments, refunds & for fraud detection.PURCHASE HISTORY, SAVED ITEMS & WISH-LIST ITEMS
Your purchase history, saved items & wish-list items are stored within your customer account. Purchase history is stored so you can easily look up past orders & re-order any items. Saved items are stored so you can add items to bag, checkout or save them for later. Wish-list items are stored for future purchase or can be shared with family or friends.CONTACT HISTORY
Your contact history is anything you have said to us over phone, chat, email or social media. This information is used to provide customer service & support & to train staff members to make sure you receive the best possible customer service. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- to send you information via e-mail about products, offers and news that may interest you. ZASSI COLLECTIVE will only send you this information if you have opted-in to receive email or product notifications
- to analyse customers visiting the www.zassicollective.com website and learn about the interests & actions of our visitors in order to understand your interests and needs. This will help ZASSI COLLECTIVE improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, offers and promotions that you are most interested in.
- to improve your web experience on www.zassicollective.com, ensuring easy checkout & no errors while you are shopping & browsing.NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Navigational information collected allows ZASSI COLLECTIVE to see which areas of our website are most visited & helps us improve your experience online. Other information such as browser version, device & IP address information may be collected. This information is used to improve our website such as default options of currency to give you the best possible shopping experience additionally fraud & website protection. COOKIES
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to your browser or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
We also work with third party companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to www.zassicollective.com.HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you subscribe to the ZASSI COLLECTIVE email list your email address will be used to receive information about new products and special offers. If you do not wish to receive updates after subscribing, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by logging into your account and opting out of the mailing list or unsubscribing at the bottom of any email received. HOW TO RE-SET YOUR PASSWORD
In the event that you have forgotten your password to your ZASSI COLLECTIVE account, you can request a new password to be sent to your registered email address. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and you will be sent a new temporary password to your email address. Upon receiving your new temporary password, you may change it in your 'My Account' tab for added security purposes.THIRD PARTY LINKS
ZASSI COLLECTIVE may suggest third party links from other sites to our customers. We are not responsible for any of the content on these sites and cannot be held liable for any possible damages incurred from that content. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. SHARE WITH A FRIEND
Where ZASSI COLLECTIVE allows you to email products to another person such as sharing a wish list or your favourite products: you warrant that that the person to whom the email is addressed has consented to the email being sent; and indemnify ZASSI COLLECTIVE, its servants and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003. CHECKING YOUR DETAILS.
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to www.zassicollective.com you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe, as you will be responsible for any action, which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We recommend that you do not use your browser's password memory function as this may result in someone accessing your personal information.
CONTACTING US by www.zassicollective.com (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
You can either contact us at email@example.com PROHIBITIONS
You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. ZASSI COLLECTIVE will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.MINORS
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.HOW TO CONTACT US
2/2 Myer Lasky Drive,
Cannonvale QLD 4802